Use these recipes as your starting point
- Put 17g of coffee and start a timer.
- Pour 50g of boiling water in.
- Pour the rest of the water – 170g – on the coffee in around 20 seconds. Your final weight should be 237g.
- Stir 5 times. Wait until 1:45, stir 3 times again.
- Put the basket with filter on, close it.
- Put the aeropress on the server or cup and push until you will hear the air coming out.
- Enjoy your sweet and juicy cup of coffee.
Put a filter in a V60 and pre-wet it with some hot water, as this will get rid of the bleached paper taste.
- 18g of coffee in.
- Pour around 60g of water on the coffee, stir it gently and wait 30 seconds.
- At 00:30 pour hot water to 150g.
- At 00:55 pour hot water to 200g.
- At 01:20 pour hot water to 250g.
- At 1:45 pour hot water to 300g.
- Gently swirl your V60 and let the coffee drip.
- Your brew should finish between 2:30-3:00.
- Pour 300g of cold water into the Chemex
- Place flowers in the Chemex.
- Brew a coffee in a V60 and appreciate how good the Chemex is at holding flowers.
A detailed training book will be coming soon.